CDL Class A and B Drivers
We are always looking for CDL Class A and B drivers so please feel free to stop by our shop at 2345 Highway 21 south Oxford, AL 36203 so that you could feel out a resume and we can get a copy of your license. Before hiring ay driver, we do a driving record check so to get hired on we must have a copy of your license on file, so that is why we recommend drivers actually come in person and apply.
Do you enjoy meeting, and being a help to people? Are you interested in developing strong relationships with peers and with clients? Do you enjoy working with the latest and greatest technology? Are you a responsible, honest person with problem solving skills and a great attitude toward life? If you are looking for a challenging career to stretch and build your skills then this may be the job for you.
Wise is a growing company in the Environmental Services Industry. We strive to be aligned with our core values of excellent service and empathy toward our clients, embracing change and technology, and always a positive mental attitude. Wise is vibrant, fun, team oriented, productive, and service driven.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office support and management duties including:
- Comprehensive problem solving and office administrative support
- Technology support for staff and clients
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Walk-in traffic support
- Client service support and client assistance
- Staff administrative support with firm systems and processes
- Organizational and client service tasks
- General administrative and clerical support for offices
- Assist in stocking of supplies and office appearance
- Being comfortable while working with people and problem solving, the ability to make decisions and work independently without supervision are a must.
Applicants should have:
- A sunny and positive disposition and personality
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe and Quick Books
- Great organizational skills
- A strong work ethic
- Be self-directed
- Ability to manage a busy schedule at work
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive compensation package, based on experience and aptitude, including: life insurance, paid holidays and vacations.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org